Friday, January 13, 2012

2011 New Model Review Part 1 - A-Team Van

It has been a while since my last post. Life gets busy but it is always  my desire to make time to post here. I have not been idle with the collecting though. 2011 is behind us, and as we look forward to what 2012 will bring, it is time to recap on the past year. I have spent some time updating my catalog site with the New models from 2011. There are a few I have missed and I might need to check e-bay or ask around to see if they are available. If anyone wants to see what I don't have (2011 New models) and offer up any doubles I would be interested to hear from you. I will concentrate on some awesome 2012 models that have been popping up in future posts. For now, I will dedicate this and the next few posts to the 2011 New Model highlights. Here is one I'd like to share now:



If you recognize this van, congratulations, you are awesome.
Yes, the good people at Mattel have seen fit to grace us '80's children with an ample dose of nostalgia in 2011, the A-Team van being a prime indicator that my demographic still counts for something in this world.