Sunday, October 4, 2009

The First 2010 First Editions


I don't have a complete list of what to expect for 2010, but I am sure it will be another awesome year based on what i have seen so far. I have managed to snag 3 First Editions so far, and a few other mainlines. The three here are the '67 Shelby GT 500, Tooned VW Bug and '08 Viper ACR. I have noticed some changes and additions. One notable fact is that the packaging remains the same as the previous year. The year will see 214 different models, and if you receive international packages, 52 of those will be first editions. If you are getting the boxes in the local USA market, 8 of those will be included in other series. This should generate some interest in 'who gets what'. I will follow up with more information in future posts. So the following are the first 3 of my 2010's. Happy Hunting!